Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Caleb's Birthday Celebration














All Caleb wanted for his birthday was a WallE cake! For the last month it has been all I have heard about. "I'm gonna turn 3, and I want a WallE cake." WallE the Disney movie of course. The first time he saw that movie he loved it! I think he identified with the character. WallE doesn't talk much and at the time neither did Caleb. There is a lot of exploding and fire in the beginning, things I think he is just naturally drawn to, and music, Caleb LOVES music! He stops watching about half way through the movie everytime. I really don't think he has ever seen the whole thing. Not the point my boy LOVES robots, WallE, Buzz Lightyear and Botley a toy robot my Mother in Law bought him. So robots, WallE and Buzz is what he got! Along with a really cool gun that shoots an airplane out of it. Here are some snap shots of his big day!
















After presents we decided what would better than a little silly string fight with the whole family!
Even our dogs Roxy and Jonsey!







Then it was time for the WallE cake! The Bakery did a fabuloous job! Caleb loved it. When he saw it his eyes were wide and his mouth dropped, "My WallE cake!" He was so excited! After our little home celebration we went out to eat at his favortie spot Pei Wei for Chinese food! It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so excited about your blog! Do you mind if I link it with mine? Cute pics and a great WallE cake. But the silly string on the dogs cracks me up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caleb's party looks really fun, I love the silly string! Thanks for the info on the background. I am definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...