Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back and ready to blog!




So because of my recent computer woes I have not been able to upload pictures or keep up with my blog. Well I got an amazing NEW computer and I am actually reporting live from it right now and I have to say I AM LOVING IT!!! WOW what a difference! The guy at the store actually called my old PC a dinosaur. It worked just fine for me but now I get what he was talking about and I must admit my old PC WAS in fact a dinosaur.

Anyway I am a mere 3 days away from my due date. People around me keep asking, "is there a baby," politely I say," no still pregnant." So yes my baby will be born soon but not yet. My parents gave me the wonderful idea of taking a picture every time I have been pregnant holding up what ever number child I was pregnant with. I am currently on #3 and most likely the final, as much as I hate to say final, it is. So here are some pictures of me pregnant with baby #1, 2 and 3(I didn't have a picture of me holding up #1 because the idea came along to late)

1 comment:

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...