Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PopPop would be proud!!

So my father is a former NFL football player turned Dentist! Amazing right?! Going back to school after a career as a professional football player, none the less he did it and with three children! An amazing man in so many ways and an absolute inspiration.

I came out of my bedroom this night and found this in the hallway. Khloe brushing Caleb's teeth, Caleb actually agreeing to the help and Khloe doing a really great job! I thought boy would PopPop be proud! Maybe since my sisters and I didn't go into the family business there is still hope, Dr. Khloe Brown... not bad...and she's a lefty too, just like her PopPop!

1 comment:

  1. One of my girls is also a lefty just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...