Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Park Days



So there are some great parks where we live and of course we love taking full advantage of any day we can spend there. This was the first really nice day we had had in awhile and we took full advantage by meeting up with friends and spending the afternoon soaking up the sun!

Here are my 2 monkey's!
can't wait for the splash pad to open!

My daughter the artist! Khloe loves anything crafty. Scissors, glue, tape, markers, colored pencils, crayons, she LOVES them all. I thought what better way to have my budding artist create her latest work than to enjoy the warm weather from our deck. With a glass of lemonade of course! She thought this was a very fancy idea and it as kind of become her little outdoor studio, weather permitting of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...