Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sophie Faith Brown


So today my second daughter was born! Her name is Sophie Faith she was born March 23rd at 3:49am 8lbs. 4oz and 21.5 inches long. Another successful home birth with the help of a midwife. She is beautiful and as of right now looks just like her older sister did at this age minus dimples. We couldn't be more excited. Her labor and delivery were extremely fast and in comparison to my other 2 she was a breeze. Welcome to your new family Sophie we love you so much and are so glad you are here with us safe and sound!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne,
    you are truly a superwoman. I will bow down to you next time I see you. Seriously :-) Congrats and God bless little Sophie Faith. She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippeee!! We love, love, love you Sophie!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...