Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today 3 years ago my boy was born!








Caleb James was born Feb 28th, 2007! See how he has grown!!

The day he was born! His first birthday, second and third!

What JOY he has brought to our family! Caleb James WE LOVE YOU beyond words.

This is a prayer I was given by my father after his father passed away. It is simple and beautiful.

A Prayer For My Son; Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when is afraid; one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory. Give him humility, so that he may always remember the simplicity of true greatness, the open mind of true wisdom, and the meekness of true strength. Then I, his father, will dare to whisper, "I have not lived in vain." ----General Douglas MacArthur!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...