Monday, February 15, 2010

So here's the thing...


I have tried everything from photo books, to scrapbooks, to journals, to baby books to everything else in between to track my life and keep my memories close. All of my attempts have ended when I realized I have FAR to many pictures to afford a photo book, not enough money or time to finish a scrapbook and that I am a much better typer than writer.
Life blows by me... literally. Everyday memories are made and lost. Words are spoken and forgotten. Moments come and go. I realize for myself that if I do not in some way keep track of these moments they will be lost and forgotten. So here I am again trying to find a way to keep all these moments, words spoken and memories made, FOREVER. Not just for me to have and hold but for my family, for my children, for my husband, so that when we find we are loosing memories and moments of our lives we can stop and look for just a second and realize what and ordinary, extraordinary life we have.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully said!! Love you and so excited you're doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! So excited for you--and yes, this is WAY MORE easy and fun than scrapbooking...as much as I love arts and crafts, i knew I'd never keep up with all that--takes way too much time and money compared to something like this! And you can't network with a scrapbook sitting on your shelf, either. :) I won't be keep my blog (alisastoner.blogspot.com) up to date this year--taking a year off--but I'll definately be on here every time you post! Love you and hope to see you guys soon---I'll call--or call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to staying connected with your family this way. Where did you get your cute little layout? I tried doing a blog a few years back but couldn't find a background that wasn't ugly!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...