Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Detox


The Mister and I decided that we would join the craze and see what all the fuss
was about, with a Detox 3 day Juice diet.

I would say I eat fairly healthy, but probably don't eat enough in general and definitely not enough fruits and veggies.  I steer clear of too much fast food, treats, chips and candy but know for sure I don't do my best.  We decided together that we are going to try and live a more healthy lifestyle.  We kicked off our new plan with this detox juice fast.  Recommended by Dr. Oz ;)  I would say I expected to feel better but ended up with a headache for 3 days...
In the end we were both glad we did it, and it really did help us kick start our new way of eating.


This was lunch


...and this is what my sink looked like for 3 days, and continues to look like! :)

                    Bottoms up for green drinks packed with fruits and VEGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...