Friday, March 8, 2013

Friends at all Times

I have often written about the wonderful women God has put into my life.  Women who represent that of a Proverbs 31 woman.  They make me better as a person, they make me try harder as a wife and mother, as a Christian.  When my father in law passed away we were delivered this package.

A beautiful basket of flowers, two books for my children, explaining the passing of a loved one, a beautiful card and several gift cards to our families favorite places.  Even a paid night out for Kyan and I with a paid babysitter already taken care of.  These women are givers in every way. 
I love all of them and I am so grateful to have their friendship each one is a true treasure.




Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.

Thank you my sweet friends for being there at all times, for the rejoicing, the mourning the weeping and dancing! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...