Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Summer Will Look Like


This is what our summer is beginning to look like.  The Mister, the 3 Amigos and I love to travel, and it seems as though we will be doing a lot of it this summer...Hip Hip HOORAY!  A trip to Ketchikan, Alaska with my husbands family for a Memorial service honoring his father is in order for the end of June. A month later the family and I head to OCNJ for a two week beach extravaganza with my family!  I think it is shaping up to be the best. summer. ever.  I know my husband would cringe and say let's not over hype and under deliver, but I have TOO much "Clark Griswald" in me to not think that this WILL in fact be the best summer yet!  I will vacation to opposite sides of the continent, to two amazing places that mean so much to our families and our family history, AND I will be doing it all with my WHOLE family, the Mister and Amigos in tow!  I never wish time away, but I am beyond excited for the summer when I think of it I can't help but grin ear to ear and think of all the memories we will make!


Ketchikan, AK my husbands hometown 


OCNJ, one of my favorite places in all the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...