Saturday, March 23, 2013

Basketball takes us to DALLAS!

I have mentioned plenty of times before that Basketball has taken my family and I on many adventures.  It is great to be able to travel as a whole family on some of these adventures.  Our latest trip was this past weekend to Dallas, TX for the first round of the CIT Tournament and even better we WON!!


Me and miss packing, well her eating a bagel and me packing. Notice she is already wearing her new "wimming" suit ready to swim as soon as we hit the hotel!


The CREW locked and loaded as my guy says!
Road trippin' to Dallas


ANYONE who is a Coaches wife feels my attitude in this picture!  The phone never stops.  I once asked Kyan for a Valentine's present, a dinner date with no phone. He obliged with one stipulation, if the Boss calls I answer, I can bend for the Boss I guess.  I feel like I know the people he talks to as much as he does bc I sit in on half conversations ALL the time, Sash, Up, World, MY MAN, Cox, Dude, Doc, EB, JC, Hank, Crutch, Wood, Fish, Ant...Yay we all go way back :)


I don't know about you, but the first thing my kids want to do when we get to the hotel is SWIM!


So that's exactly what we did.  The 3 amigo's riding the elevator to the pool.


Kids in the pool


More on this later, but a little boys dream came true when he got to go to Legoland for his belated birthday surprise!


Me plus three eating at the Rainforest Cafe with their freshly made ballon animals!


Eating with gorilla's


More swimming with these two, while their sister was at the movies. They couldn't get enough.


A little big tour of Cowboy's stadium


Us


Chillin' poolside


Living BIG TIME in the Cowboy's locker room


More elevator and more swimming 


being silly with these two


someone crashed and burned on the floor after swimming and before the big game


 Game Time


Doing his thing


WIN


Snapping pics of my guy from the sidelines


Court side sisters


Explaining the importance of March Madness to our children.  68 teams, only one winner, NCAA.


Good-bye Dallas...WE LOVE YOU!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...