Tuesday, March 26, 2013

THREEEEE


The night before our baby turned three her brother and sister wrapped her up tight and snuggled her into bed!



She DID get her birthday breakfast cupcake but we needed to celebrate with donuts too!


She LOVES school buses she calls them "cool" buses and her baby got some fine new clothes, blankets and toys too.


Tiny balloons it's about to be a party!!


She wanted balloons and pink and this is what she got!


Voila! 


Party Peeker


Cake time


Make a wish...


A PINK DRINK


Let them eat CAKE


cake, ice cream, sprinkles, oh my


Still Ready to party


Peace out 2 years old. My Baby is THREEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...