Friday, March 15, 2013

Kick off to Springbreak

This Friday marks the beginning of our spring break!!  With school finished by 1pm, Me plus three realized with the time change, there would be plenty of daylight left for a trip to the zoo!  The Tulsa Zoo will be adding 6 new animal exhibits this year and we could not be more excited about the first, African Painted Dogs!  There are three of these highly endangered pups and they sure are cute.


Picture from the Tulsa Zoo




My little people LOVE the zoo!  We enjoy meeting friends, being outside and most of all, all the wonderful wildlife we get to see and enjoy right here in the midwest.


 Pia pressed against the glass enamored by the painted pups.  To bad they were sleeping when we visited but a couple did pop their heads up when I made the smooching sound at them :)


It was 84 degrees today, and felt like 100, after these cold winter days just weeks ago.  These two found a shady corner and took a break.


I really could not take enough pictures like this of my 3 amigos.  They really are true friends, and I love to see them loving each other, and enjoying each others company.  Watching them grow and develop into their own little people is my greatest privilege.  



 Samburu, Pilli and Lexy our three giraffe friends just hanging on a hot day.


The sea lions were sun bathing today, and not interested in giving us an underwater show.


Thick and thieves these two are.  Thick as thieves.


After the zoo and to start spring break off right, we ended with a trip to Orange Leaf.  This is CJ's bowl, always a mix of color and candy.  Happy Friday and happy spring break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...