Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowfall






We got SNOW yesterday, and it was actually enough to play in! It was heavy and wet and the perfect snow to have a snowball fight.  Caleb spent no less than four hours.  I think his Daddy's Alaska blood runs through him he never felt the cold! Only the crunch of snow bellow his feet and the pack between his hands, as he tortured our neighbors dog with snowballs that melted in it's mouth.

      Here is a picture of Pal not really his weather he's more of a 70 degree and sunny type dog!

          They couldn't wait to jump on the trampoline to see what would happen! It was great fun!



I love my hunter boots great for rain or snow

                                                      Our hoop covered in snow!



A view from our street, I had to run and get milk and my windshield wiper flew off.  Lucky for me My "Knight in Nikes" was home and fixed it so the kids and I made a slow ride to see what the world around us looked like covered in snow and safely got our milk and made it home!  Yay for snow at least once a year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...