Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day Food Crawl

Me plus 3 got the great idea after seeing several heart shaped treats around town, to try a Valentines day food crawl!  The idea came from a show we like to watch Man vs. Food.  We decided to make a list of restaurants or stores that we frequent that sell Valentine or heart shaped food, then each day we would try a new one until Valentines Day!  Here are some pictures of what we came up with!

The amigos thought it was the perfect way to celebrate LOVE DAY! I think this may be our new Valentines Day tradition!



First Super Target Heart shaped Little Debbies



Next an after school before-basketball practice
Merritt's Bakery cookie and cupcake stop!



3rd day in our Crawl was the Sonic Sweetheart Shake
it was cherry and chocolate with a little whip on top.
The amigos gave it 3 thumbs UP!






Day 4 was everyone's favorite for obvious reason's I mean come on?!
If you don't like this picture I question if you are the Grinch and your heart is 3 sizes to small :)




We were introduced so this VERY small country donut shop by our friends the Matlachs four donut loving boys.  
They truly are the best I have ever had.  I just knew they would be serving hot Valentine donuts and boy was I right!  Look at the sign, I smiled like a kid in a candy store when I pulled up, and as always there was a line about to burst out the door at 7:45am!



She didn't know if she could eat the bear/cats head



SHE had NO problem! Look, icing up both nostrils!!


My sweet BOY!



"Mama, I can't eat his head and face?!"


The donut spoils of a 2 year old, she an icing scalper!



Our 5th and final day. Papa Murphy's heart shaped Pizza.
Daddy had a game that day so it was the perfect "game-day" Valentine treat!

All in all everyone seems to have loved the food crawl. Next year I think we will be sure to do it again, and add even more treats to our CRAWL!

HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...