Monday, February 4, 2013

Ear Pierce

Someone by the name of Sweet Pia got her "ears pierce" as she says!
She was so excited to go and get her sparkle today.  I was worried because she would need to be still and it pinches. The women was so patient and thought she did an AMAZING job!  One ear at a time the biggest squeal was OOOuch! What was even better was that she got a sucker and was able to admire her new sparkle and in full length mirror.


Big things in her little world!                                                              Getting prepped and ready!


ALL DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...