Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

My little prayerful boy

Table with Daddy

Table with Mommy

Yummy

Kyan wanted this picture, he said, "BEST sweet potato pie ever!"

Sweet Pia and baby


Playing so well together

Mommy cooking up the deliciousness

Cooking in our little kitchen :)

1 pigrim, 2 Indians

Potato shaped like a heart, Khloe wanted to keep it.


The BIRD!

My little helpers


We had a great Thanksgiving, my husband graciously said it was the best meal he had ever eaten, the kids pushed and poked it around their plates but politely said yes it's yummy Mommy is the best cook :). I got up early to make everything so that we could eat at 1 so my husband could nap and then leave for Dallas where he will be flying out in the morning to recruit.

It was great though to have all of us at our Table For Five, laughing, complimenting, being thankful, praying, telling stories and loving each others company. The rest of the day Khloe and Caleb played computer games and Khloe decided to teach Caleb how to read! It was so cool not that he really got it but that she was teaching him the same way I taught her. I even heard her say, "Well Caleb we don't quit," hehehehe. Caleb picked to watch Incredible's, Pia napped and Daddy watched football while I cooked.

After lunch we all took a nap, well everyone else took a nap I was awoken 20 min in to our dog barking in the backyard :/ I did get Christmas cards ordered and saved 35$ though and another present so it all worked out! When everyone else got up we had pie and ice-cream and Kyan got ready to leave, but not before getting the Christmas decorations down from the attic.

God has been so good to my family. His blessing are new every day! We are so thankful for his blessings. I feel like one lucky lady to have all the happiness I have. Thank you God for your goodness, love and promises. We are because YOU are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...