Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hoop Dreams


I am always so glad when I catch a sweet moment on camera. I have these moments a lot thankfully bc I always have a camera close, (learned this from my father and my father friend Dr. Held) thank you, thank you for always having that camera in my face!!!! With my own children I finally get it EVERYTHING they do needs captured :)

Like one of my favorite quotes, " Silly scattered images will represent our past, so I'll keep on taking pictures never quite sure of our lasts."

Caleb has been going to work with Kyan these days. Some guy time now that he is a little older, appreciates the gym and not so attached to Mommy :) I love this because it gives Kyan and I each some time with our girls and boy. My children all LOVE "the gym", even Pia. We pulled in the parking lot the other day and she yelled out "DADDY!!!!!!" Yes even my 1 and half year old is a gym rat and knows Daddy is in that building, precious.

Anyway my obsessive need to capture every moment, I can finally see rubbing off on my husband and thanks to camera phones it makes picture taking very convenient, ( if you do not have a good camera phone GET ONE). This is a sweet beyond words picture he took of Caleb at the gym watching Basketball.

Kyan took him to work before our game for some guy time and to hang out in the gym. I am afraid Caleb now thinks he runs the place! Locker room , Basketball offices, gym floor, practice gym, he runs the place. Thank you Kyan for capturing this moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...