Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friends!

Khloe, Janie & Lucy

Me and Bianca

Jane, Charlie, Khloe and Caleb


The Springfield Crew

Khloe and Ava

TJ and Khloe


Jack and Caleb... a mischievous twosome!

Poppy, Sophi Kate, Khloe and maggie

I have been beyond blessed with friends! A fear of moving place to place a lot of the time is the things you are leaving behind and the unknowing of what is in store. I am so blessed to have friends all over the country and now the world with one of them living internationally now.

Every place we have moved I have been able to make some life long friends. We don't have dinner and movie dates. Our kids can't go to school together and have play dates. We may only see each other every 5 years but we are friends...good friends.

Kyan has a joke with me because it always takes awhile to make friends in a new town. It seemed for awhile as soon as I got settled into liking where we lived and made some good friends we would move. He say's " Oh, Suzanne has friends this must mean we are moving." ;) It's true it has happened like that so far.

I was blessed here to make some great friends quickly. A group of girls took me in at our church. We have children all the same ages and enjoy doing the same things. We are all Christians, we love our families, we love our husbands. We play together, shop together, eat together, go to church together, watch silly romantic comedies together. We sharpen each other.

My children have also been able to make some GREAT friends. When you homeschool your children having friends and social interaction is everyone's concern. Not mine because I have such great friends and families surrounding my children some from Classical Conversations our school group, others from church and others from my husbands work. I feel so overwhelmed and grateful for all of these people. Incredibly blessed to have their families around my children I wouldn't have it any other way. We know some amazing people, there I said it my friends are AWESOME! They help me to be a better friend, a better wife and better Mom and a better woman.

Thank you, thank you God for putting these people in my life and lives of my children, my family. We are beyond blessed to have them.

Thank you friends
Emily Kessinger The ORU Crew
Adiel Abalu Amy Matlach
Tanya Paulson Amy Teague
Courtney Weddle Gretchen Whistler
Jill Lovett Isaac & Ari
Amy Long Cade & Ella
Meldoy Bryngelson Tyler & Addison
Monnica Williams Shaylen, Sherronn & Sanaa
Katie Levell Jane & Charlie
Bianca Woodeberry Francis, Lucy, Elliot & Zuzu
Sommer George Seth, Micah & Levi
Sarah Kruse Sam & Sohpi
Heather George Maggie, Poppy & Jack
Caleb, Tanner, Hudson, Cole Ava, Alec, Abby Sue, Laylee & Max



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...