Friday, November 11, 2011

My hope is God

Psalm 146

I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to God as long as I live.
Do not put your trust in princes, in MORTAL MEN, who can not save you.
When the spirit departs, they return to the ground;
on that very day their plans come to nothing.

BLESSED in he whose HOPE is in the GOD of Jacob,

whose HOPE is in the LORD his GOD, the maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them- the LORD, who remains FAITHFUL forever.
He UPHOLDS the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungary.
The LORD sets prisoners free,
the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous.
The LORD watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless,
and the widow,
but he frustrates the ways of the WICKED.
The LORD REIGNS forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations.
PRAISE THE LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...