Monday, November 21, 2011

Chatting with my 7 Year Old


My life is filled with all sorts of noise. When you have three kids and two dogs and a very loud husband it can at times be overwhelming. I myself am a chatty person so it is no surprise that my daughter is the same!

I LOVE listening to all of the things she has to say and when she GETS GOING there is NO stopping her!! I managed to film a conversation without her knowing...hehehehe!!! She was talking to me about her favorite show "Good Luck Charlie".

******Hang on to the end Caleb chimes in from the bathroom that he accidentally pooped in his pants!! PRICELESS, CLASSIC, PERFECT TIMING!!*******

I LOVE my simple ordinary, extraordinary LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...