Monday, November 7, 2011

My son

My son, I pray you have the strength to face challenges with confidence...

along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully...

I pray you have adventure on your journey and may you always help someone along the way...

Listen to your heart God speaks to you. Take careful risk's and above all,

always remember you are loved!

Caleb James 4 years old. Loves to be outside, climb trees, run, jump and play. He is kind and thoughtful with a tender heart. He is brave and trying new things. He has compassion and strength. He is learning self-control :)

We love his smile, his voice, his hugs, his kisses!


He makes everyday an adventure and keeps us all laughing along the way! May you continue to grow everyday into the man God created you to be. Love you forever and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...