Thursday, December 1, 2011

PINSTASH is back!


Pinstash is our Christmas Elf. I bought him on recommendation of a friend when my oldest daughter Khloe was 4. His box said "The Newest favorite Christmas Tradition" why wouldn't I have bought him, I love traditions old and new.

Since the day he first arrived Pinstash has been the newest favorite tradition the kids love him I love him and though my husband thinks he's a little well "off" to be politicly correct we all really do LOVE him and enjoy the Christmas mischief he brings.

I hope you have fun Christmas traditions of your own if you don't you should it's never to late to start. It will bring out the kid in all of you and keep happy memories warm and close to your heart forever. I promise you won't regret it if you do and I promise you will if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...