Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Program

Caleb enter's stage left

Lined up giving the first of MANY thumbs up!

Cheesing for the camera

Caleb and David ROCKED the show!

It was so great to be together at Caleb's Christmas Praise Program. I had a bit of a headache but we all made it and Caleb shined like a star! They sang several songs with motions and Caleb did them all and sang with pride it was great. After almost every song he took a bow and gave Kyan and I a very enthusiastic thumbs up, yes he was the ONLY one doing this.

Each child's class walked out with their teacher and when Caleb walked out and saw that Daddy was their his mouth dropped and he said,"Daddy!" He then proceeded to tell the boy and girl in front and behind him that, "Hey, my Dad is here!" Proud Papa moment for sure. He even told me after how happy he was that Daddy was there.

Later that might we celebrated with watching Kung Fu Panda 2 and getting Yolotti. Here are a few pics and a short encore video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...