Friday, December 16, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Emmanuel God with Us

The FIREPLACE

Garland Galore!

The perfect little felt trees

Aren't they HAPPY?

Our skinny Christmas Tree

Hanging in our breakfast nook a series of ornaments hung with twine, white glitter trees, a white glitter pinecone, a ring of silver bells and these ADORABLE red boots (my favorite purchase of the year)

"Lovebirds" thanks to my MILie (Mother-in-Law)

Gift tags turned into what else...GARLAND! Peek a Boo it's me

Every year every child gets new ornament for the tree, a tradition my Mother started with us! This sweet angel was Pia's. BTW I was given ALL of my ornaments when I got married to start my families own tree BEST.Gift.Ever.

Caleb picked Yoda his light saber lights up!

Khloe picked Rudolph the tree behind him lights up!

Our church does an amazing event every Christmas called Celebrate with Family. This is this years ticket.

Advent telling us only one week til Christmas!

LOVE this cork board kitchen mat it makes me smile!

Of course our cookie's for Santa plate and mug!

My Christmas ornament from when I was 10!

Like most people who decorate their house for Christmas, each year I try to add a few more small Christmas decor items to our home. This year I LOVE Christmas trees if I could have little Christmas trees all over I would. Bringing the outdoors in is something I REALLY love. We live in a small house though so I opted to buy smaller decor items. Ornament type things and garlands another thing I am also obsessed with at the moment! My house never quite feels like Christmas when my husband is gone so to put me in the mood I have been watching Christmas movies every night with the kids and decorating the pants off my little house!

The fireplace is quite busy I am afraid when I take everything down it will look like we are moving out. The kids rooms are not decorated at all this year except for the fact that they each wanted some lights hung. They each have one window in their rooms so around the window I have lights and that seems to be enough to warm their hearts! The living room is the craziest and a few things here and their in the bathroom and kitchen.

I went around snapping a few pics of some of my favorite things of Christmas 2011, hope you enjoy as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...