Thursday, December 8, 2011

Advent Calendars

Nativity Manger Advent... add a person every day

Pia LOVES chocolate and Christmas

CJ LOVES chocolate and Christmas

Khloe LOVES chocolate and Christmas

...hung by the stockings with care. In hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be there!

My Mother got these for my sisters and I as children and I have kept the tradition for my children as well. I must say they love chocolate before breakfast!

We also had a teddy bear advent calendar growing up that moved from room to room until finally Christmas day it was in the living room under the tree. My Aunt made it I believe. I think it got ruined in the basement my mother said but non the less advent is a very important part of our Christmas tradition! I love that these little things have become just as important to my children as they are to me. The LOVE is in the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...