Friday, October 21, 2011

Young Writer

In her own words.
"Mustangs are wild horses. Cowboys trained mustangs to herd cattle. Another name for mustangs is Bronco."
She read she wrote. 2nd grade 2011

Of course we had some sentence restructuring to do on the last bit but all in all a great book report on Mustangs from her all about horses book.

A short report on Mustang horses by Khloe Brown

Hard at work...


You learn to read by reading things you love, right? So you must learn to love writing by writing about things you love, right? Well heres to hoping that that is true. And here's to hoping I teach grammar better than I use it in this blog ;) YIKES! Please don't judge or edit I don't have the time. (This blog is quick thoughts to remember) I often misuse everything and don't think I don't notice ;) I just don't care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...