Sunday, October 23, 2011

A picture's worth a thousand words

Mommy ironing. (I do a lot of this with sewing, cooking soup and baking pumpkin bread in the oven.)
Her attention to detail. There are ALWAYS 2 loafs of bread the recipe I follow that they love makes 2 loafs. Notice the camera right by Mommy on top of the pantry mine is never to far. I iron in the room right by our TV where my husband always sits and watches and where I can watch baby playing on the floor. AMAZING!!

Brother and sister in their beds reading. Detail teddy bears, blankets, open books, purse hanging off the bed.

Daddy watching TV, baby was on the floor playing.

Khloe loves pretend play. Most kids do but this girl could spend hours if I let her setting up a doll house, horse barn, pet shop, playhouse, tent you get it. For her 7th birthday she got a Calico Critter coup and camper. Fully stocked with all the camping fixings and a family of dogs just like ours. A Daddy, Mommy, Sister, brother and baby. It was/is the perfect toy for her. She spends hours setting up scenario's of what they are doing where they are going, who's doing what etc. Much to my surprise this is what I found one day set up in her room.

A pictures worth a thousand words. I loved that this was her take on our everyday life and more importantly she was right ;) This little dog family was US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...