Sunday, October 30, 2011

Carve em' Up!

The 3 Pumpkins (notice Caleb's bruised, battered but not BROKEN!)

Tiny Pia's pumpkin, hehehe I have to laugh at this one!

Carving Station

Baby Vamp

The kids and I just did a study on Piranha's this is exactly what their teeth look like when their mouths are open! I'm not kidding it's crazy!

Another Crazy mouth full of teeth! Who doesn't LOVE funny teeth?!

Eeeeekk!! NOW this is SCARY!!!!

Picking music for the next spooky dance!

Pia's punkin' just to cute!

Daddy and lil pea

Cheese, I love the ooey, gooey sticky stuff!

Khloe de-gunking her pumpkin



THE MONSTER MASH!


We waited until the day before Halloween this year to carve our pumpkins. I am not sure why other than the kids picked tiny pumpkins this year and I thought maybe they wouldn't last if we carved them to early. Pia's was the smallest it is TINY, Khloe and Caleb about the same with one MAJOR difference. Khloe has babied her pumpkin. She has cleaned it, cared for it as if it were a baby. Caleb on the other hand has done everything but break his open. He has dropped it 1000 times, kicked it, colored it and things I am sure I don't want to know I am just glad it is Oct. 30th and he still has it!

Kyan had practice so we waited for him to get home turned on some scary, spooky, cooky tunes and danced the night away carving pumpkins, wearing vampire teeth and enjoying the fun of carving our pumpkins! I bought the fix-ins for tortilla soup and pumpkin bread for after TorT and all costumes handmade or otherwise are finished and ready to go! Tomorrow will be fun!

Here is a fun video of the Monster Mash and some pictures to share of our tiny little pumpkins!

ENJOY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!
For the kid in all of us..."Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat if you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...