Saturday, October 29, 2011

If I Knew recited by Khloe Brown


Part of school this year along with memorizing, memorizing and more memorizing is reciting, reciting and more reciting! Khloe is learning in her english reciting, dictation, copying and memorizing along with the regular grammar stuff :) It is interesting to me that this year she has gone from reading like a robot(which she still does on occasion) to really reading and reciting with feeling and emotion. This is her first go at reciting a poem to an audience... her family! She is told when reciting, to look your best present yourself in a "proper" way. Not in your pj's which happens when you homeschool! Comb your hair, stand straight, make eye contact when you can. Be confident with your words, voice and body language. I think she did great for her first go!

If I Knew a poem by Maud Wyman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...