Monday, April 26, 2010

Sophie's first day at Hunter Park



This is being posted way late, but better late than never... right!? Caleb and Khloe love Hunter Park they even came up with their own name for it, Hunternator. My daughter has a hard time remembering names and often comes up with her own name for things, this is one of them. Because I think it is so cute her names often stick more than the real names. This day my Mom, Caleb, Khloe and Sophie all went to take Sophie for her first trip to Hunternator! We ate lunch under the pavilion and played in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...