Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am a Bunny...


Being that Easter is just a few short days away I thought I would share a sweet little bunny story about my son.

Caleb loves the book I am a Bunny. It started about a month ago that he had to read it every night before bed, sometimes more than once. He now has the entire book memorized and can read it to himself. I also loved this book as a child so to me it is super sweet that my little guy digs the same book I did at his age! It is a short but very sweet story! At the end of the book he always gives Nicholas a big kiss or 2 or 3...then we put Nicholas to bed. Night, night Nicholas.

This night Caleb had gone to sleep reading I am a Bunny, and fell asleep with this sweet story still in his hand. Super Man Pj's his favorite pillow and I am a Bunny. Sweet dreams Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...