Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bikes, Trikes and Tykes


When spring starts to appear, grass starts to turn from a dry, crunchy brown into a softer greener lawn we find ourselves once again slaves to the outdoors.


What is it about kids and being outside...they LOVE it. Every morning, noon and evening my children love to be outside. This time of year is the best because the days are hot and the mornings and nights are cool, relatively bug free and we have daylight until almost 8 pm. Geese frequent the field in front of our house and my kids adore looking for spiders, crickets, frogs and anything else that might cross our paths. Watching Caleb and Khloe laugh together and play is the best! I am never more proud as when I see my children loving each other. Here are some photos taken tonight during our bikes, trikes and tykes evening!!




























ps. What little girl DOESN'T wear a satin headband, twirly dress and pink converse with no laces to ride a bike and four wheeler??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...