Wednesday, July 28, 2010

She'll always be our baby



When this 8lb 6oz. 22" long ray of sunshine entered the world it was ironically a very rainy day. She was born in the afternoon in what she tells people a," bathtub in Arkansas". That is the truth but this little girl was something special from the very beginning. She was a great sleeper when she fell asleep but would cry VERY hard to get there. The first thing I thought when I saw her was she has dimples and looked just like my husband. She had a beautiful round head and big blue eyes. That bundle grew and grew and has grown into a beautiful, smart, articulate young girl. She fills our house with giggles, imagination and endless possibilities. She's sees the good and makes it great! Her smile lights up every room she walks into and her welcoming spirit draws people to her. Just like the day she was born she brings sunshine to rainy places. Not only is she beautiful but she is God's precious gift. She is a treasure and He gave her to us, how blessed we are as parents to call this child ours. My darling Khloe Daddy and I love you. Always and forever you will be our baby girl! Today is all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...