Wednesday, July 21, 2010

God's promise to Noah





We were visiting my husbands parents when we got a phone call from his sister. She had just left the house and said look outside there is a beautiful rainbow across the sky. We ran outside to see before it could disappear as quickly as it appeared. I managed to get these few pictures with my phone. It was really a sight. The colorful band stretched across the whole sky. I don't think I have ever seen a rainbow that big, brilliant and colorful. It was a sight, a beautiful sight.


1 comment:

  1. that is GORGEOUS. God's gift to you while you were away.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...