Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thanks to my wonderful husband...










I need to thank my husband for giving me a wonderful Mother's day present, a visit from my sister who also happens to be my best friend who happens to live hundreds of miles away, who I hadn't seen face to face in over a year. XO






















My sister in her other life is a published middle grade fiction author, mother of four children in four years (which makes her a saint), strong independent loyal wife and friend and an amazing baker of all treats chocolate! She taught me how to make her world famous chocolate eclairs. Don't ask how a woman can look this amazing eat chocolate like it's going out of style and ice cream by the carton, really...I mean...REALLY?





























Goodbye's are never fun. We always still cry...til next time my dear sister!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I love this! Thanks so much girl and to Kyan who helped me come!! You all are just so amazing!

    La-loo!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...