Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Khloe's Kindergarten Graduation




















My 5 1/2 year old daughter graduated from Kindergarten this evening. We loved her school her teachers and her classmates. It was a great year and we are so thankful for the experience Khloe had at this school. She and I made some great friends. Tonight was a fun evening, celebrating all the work that was done over the year! All of the kids had a great time during the ceremony and enjoyed playing around the field outside the church afterwards. Only one more day of school left...then summer, summer, summer TIIIIME!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Khloe. You are a beautiful family and Suzanne, you look amazing for having a 1 month old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, my sweet Mish!!! What a sweetie!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, she is so cute and looks a little more like a 2nd grader than a kindergartener! :-) Congratulations Khloe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is just stunning! just like Momma! I love the one of Kyan and caleb praying so precious! congrats Miss khloe!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...