Friday, January 25, 2013

You Can Shake the Sand from your Towel, but Never from your Heart!

It's official! The Devlins (Stoners, Elands, Browns) are heading to OCNJ for TWO WEEKS this summer!

Sandy toes and salty kisses, boardwalk and bikes, ferris wheels and Wonderland, icecream and carmel corn, Mack n Manco by the slice, cousins, crabs, t-shirt shops. Taffy, Khors bros, seagulls, salty fries, sandpipers, jetties, sand buckets, and castles, boogie boarding, beach walks that beloved bridge and round about, that take me to that little town past the track and down Corinthian, surrey rentals wink at me, you can catch me by the sea!
Greetings from Ocean City New JERSEEYYYYYY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...