Monday, January 28, 2013

Homeschool Check-In

  
The Work Space

A labeled paper Khloe wrote, about Hans Christian Andersen. 
8 years old


IEW Essentials A sentence labeling and grammar exercise 
(this is my cheat sheet)


IEW Task Sheet. This can be a bit daunting, but motivating at the same time. 
Week 13, half way through!



A few of the amazing books we have read aloud together.



A little bit of Cursive, Science, Art, World History and a lot of MATH...

All in all I would say we are doing well at staying on schedule.  Two weeks off for croup and a three week Christmas break haven't set us back to terribly far.  We have some great books coming up this semester that I am excited about, and finishing math with success and understanding is always more important than finishing the entire book.  I would say every year of homeschooling as gotten easier and easier.

*We use Living Books Curriculum (Charlotte Mason) and Classical Method of Home Education 
resource books for more information "A Well Trained Mind" and "The Gentle Art of Learning"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...