Monday, September 26, 2011

Taylor Swift BOK Sept. 21, 2011


The tree and the apple

Taylor Swift

Concert T and Glow Stick

Momma and Khloe

Taylor singing Time of my life

We were just 10ft away

Khloe holding up the signature heart

K&A

Someday I'll be livin' in a big ol' city......

In our seats

Downtown roof top

It's good to be 7,8 &9

The girls

Kissy, kissy

31 & 7 about to have the time of our life!

In the words of TS herself, "I had the time of my life with you!" I got the chance to take my Taylor Swift, country music lovin', concert performing daughter (only when no one is looking) to see her absolutely FAVORITE person Taylor Swift! Our seats were amazing not far center from the front main stage and very close (10ft) to a smaller stage where taylor sang for about 30 min of the show. We were feet away. Khoe held up the signature heart sign and swears Taylor looked right at her and smiled!

We went downtown Tulsa before hand with friends to eat rooftop with a skyline view at El Quapo Mexican restaurant. Lot's of little girls and their Momma's laughing and having a great time. We them split and rushed over to the concert in time to snap a few pics, buy a t-shirt, glow stick and bathroom just in time to make it to our seat 15 min before Taylor went on and the red curtain went up!

It was SO MUCH FUN can't even tell ya! Khloe knew every word to every song, danced, sang and had a blast. Seven in young for a concert, yes it is. I wouldn't have taken her to anyone else but Taylor. TS writes all her won lyrics & music, truly sings all her own songs, they are upbeat, happy, fun, cool and awesome! There are a few I would skip over for her age but whateve's... the great far outweighs the bad. She is also tall, with curly sandy blonde hair, sound familiar ;)

her concert was appropriate theatrical and for a momma and daughter I couldn't have been having more fun. The best part for me though was being able to share something so special with my daughter. She is still young enough that going to a concert singing and dancing with MOM is still cool! So yes maybe my reason's for taking her were selfish.

I wanted to share this moment with her before she goes next time with a friend and tells me MOM sit down, STOP dancing ;) It's coming I know. Next time when I want to put my arm around her or walk in holding hands and she pulls away. We had the time of our life and it was awesome!! We sang in each others faces, laughed and sang every word to every song together and it was GREAT! A night I will never ever ever want to forget!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...