Friday, September 9, 2011

Boys Day Out!

Caleb in his pre K class room

Caleb with Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Eliot (thrilled right, look at face)

Caleb and Mommy

First day of Pre K ABC

Daddy and Caleb

Daddy giving the pep talk for the first day of school

Khloe telling him he's going to do GREAT!

Sweet Boy

Caleb James 4 1/2 as tall as a door knob ;)

Batman backpack

Buckle up it's gonna be a wild ride!

My boy is growing up! 2011 is the year of change for my little man! He learned to swim, ride a bike with no training wheels we are still working on the nighttime diaper thing :( the biggest yet though is 11 hours a week he is now spending Mommy and sister FREE at what I call boys day out or what most Momma's call Mom's day out or Pre-School. I call it this because his class is 10 boys and five girls. When you are a boy that is sandwiched between two sisters and has a girly Mom and a Dad that is traveling the greater part of the year Boys Day Out can be a very liberating experience!

A time for snakes, snails and puppy dog tails, poop talk and bum jokes, super heros and Star Wars, oh and some ABC's and 123'S too I'm sure ;) Caleb has started his BDO and is sadly away from us every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-2:30 UGH it's so long.... He LOVES it though.

His teachers are Mrs. Jones a qualified mother of three boys herself and Mrs. Elliot. They are sweet, fun loving, great at repeating themselves and most of all loving and patient! I think this year is going to be a great year! Let's hear it for the BOYS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...