Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Khloe is a JDA All-Star Cheerleader!

Khloe the All-Star

Ready set GO!!!

Pike!

JDA LET"S GOoooooo

Khloe has taken Cheernastics a combination of cheer and gymnastics for one year. This year marks the beginning of her second year. Her dance studio gave all the girls the opportunity to try-out ages 6-9 for an All-Star Squad. All you needed was one year of experience. Khloe decided she was going to do it.

I have to say I was WAY more nervous than she was. It was relaxed I am assuming the majority of girls that tried out made it but non the less at age 7 she was trying out for her first make or or break it. What would I say if she didn't, how would she feel if she didn't? Why was I making this more about ME than her???

I took her to the try out and watched her do really well at something and not so well at other things. She tried hard but at the same time had no idea what she was really doing there. To her it was just another cheer class!

The try out ended and to make a long story short she told me she hoped she makes it and well 48 long hours later we found out she did! I don't have the heart to tell her yet that most likley she will be over 6 feet tall and most cheerleaders aren't much over 5ft. For now it is perfect! I just try to sit back, encourage and let her have her moments! How wonderful they are and how blessed I am to be there for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...