Thursday, September 8, 2011

My boys cool like that!


I love all three of kids! I have a sensitive but strong oldest child. I have tender hearted middle child and a what seems to be a strong willed, independent third child. I have a piece of my heart in each of them. Loving them all is easy finding what each ones needs in their own way isn't always.

I grew up without brothers. I am a girly girl to the 100th degree! I love pink, high heels make-up and hair bows and always have! When my one and only boy burst on the scene he immediately was my angel baby. He went right to bed every time no fussing. Nursed like a dream for a year, slept ALL the time earning him the nickname snoozer! What a guy! It was love at first sight, (well it was with all my babies), yes I believe in love at first sight. My little dude has grown up just as cool as the first day I laid eyes on him. He is now four and there is something about this dude that makes me love him more and more every time I lay eyes on him. All the good, all the bad and sometimes yes even the ugly he is still so cool like that!

Here he is rockin' his favorite morning spot Hunter park! 7:30am yes early mornings are in his blood he is half Devlin ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...