Monday, January 31, 2011

Accidents Happen




When Daddy is around there is a lot more wrestling, running, jumping and rough-housing and of course with all of those things accidents happen. Kyan had been gone the last couple days and when he got home the amigo's were wild and wanting the rumpus to start!! I am not quite sure what game was being played maybe the "blob" ( Kyan goes under a blanket and as the kids run by he sucks them into the blob tickles them and spits them out from under the blanket) Maybe it was just an ol' fashion race, or jumping from the table to the couch not sure.

I was sure however that something bad happened when I heard Khloe say. "OW that really hurt!!" There was a silent loooong pause and then a scream! Te I hold my breath until I can unleash the war cry kind of scream. It was Caleb poor Caleb. Some how is lip met her knee and the rest is history...game over!

After his lip had stopped bleeding and a few minutes passed I was able to with out guilt take a few sweet pictures of his first fat lip.

At least it happened during a game and not a fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...