Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Homeschool days

The daily grind...
Hard at work copying her weekly Proverb. This week is Proverbs 11:25
What other little girl gets to bring her dog to school everyday?


Back from break! YES, homeschooler's get Christmas break too ;) I am sure Mom's that have their kids in school have an adjustment period for when their kids are out of school and home and then of course when they go back. Rushing around in mornings fixing lunches, combing hair, packing backpacks and the CARLINE!
Where I don't have those things I do have the motivation issue. Over break it was nothing for us to be in PJ's till noon or all day for that matter. Eat breakfast watch TV relax do nothing or everything except for SCHOOL! Monday however we got back to the daily grind, I gave myself a little pep talk Sunday night! It didn't help of course that husband left that day for 7 days after being gone more than home the month of December. I read over the lesson plans and actually counted how many days we have left...geez we may in school til July (JK Mom, we are on track, its just a LONG track)
I did notice today Wednesday that it hasn't been that hard to get back to it. I have started doing some activities with Caleb so he has officially started school too. He is enjoying it and so is Khloe. Who wouldn't like school when every time you do something right you have a cheering section (Khloe and I) and high fives around the house!
I am more than pleased with how schooling Khloe has gone so far. I never in a million years would have imagined I would be doing it but here we are and it is going GREAT! Half way through and running strong!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I want that room for me!! You are so awesome at decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...