Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cutest Tush in Town



There is really nothing like a baby, is there? I can't think of any other feet I would like to kiss or put in my mouth to munch. No other nose I would wipe with my bear fingers. No other open mouth I would let give me a slobbery, droolie kiss and NO other tush in town that I love more than this one...well except the other 2 amigos, but you get it. There is nothing like a baby.

I was watching sweet Pia crawl across the floor that tiny little tush rocking side to side with every pitter patter step. It is so cute! I often think of how she feels like warm homemade bread, so soft and squishy like a buttery dinner roll. There is truly nothing like a baby.

With this being my last child I can't help but soak in the babyness that surrounds her. The little lips that pout just right, the button nose, the big blue eyes the buttery cheeks, the swollen belly that fits perfectly into the palm of my hand and never needs sucked in. The square puffy feet that have never walked, the ruff patches on her knees that crawl miles before they straighten out to walk and that tiny tush, that sweet sweet nothing like it babyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...