Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I LOVE the fall!

gotta LOVE a baby that will sleep anywhere!
My boy loved the chickens and ducks
Khloe with a pink haired jeweled bottom pony, YES it had jewels glued to it's rear end!
Me and 2 out of 3
Daddy and baby girl..can I get a big AAHHHHHH
the cutest PIG in a bed of bunnies
Daddy and his 3 amigos
There are few things I love in life more than the changing of seasons. The obvious people in my life but as far as things in my life I LOVE seasons and my favorite is fall. Mostly because with seasons come change, some thing stay the same but the old and new come together new beginnings and endings. I love the fall breeze pushing the hot sun making for cooler weather. I love the colors of fall changing leaves, the smells the beginning of holiday season my second favorite time of year! I love fall so much I got married in the fall, I wanted to name our daughters Autumn but in the end chose Bible names :)

The movie You've Got Mail describes fall for me perfectly. I forget the exact wording but watch the movie its a great one! Fall means outside with out sweating, raking leaves and playing in them, NO bugs, cool breeze, color, cool morning walks, riding bikes, football, basketball, school, pumpkin patches and pumpkin bread and the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks!! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! Love, love, love the fall!

Here are a few pictures of me and the family (yes Kyan came!!! Even though his face was buried in the phone checking Viking football scores the ENTIRE time...he WAS there!!) at out first fall festival Brushcreek benefiting Ten Challenge of Oklahoma! me and the 3 amigos had a BLAST, ok Daddy too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...