Monday, October 4, 2010

I think I am in LOVE...with a phone

UGH! I LOVE my iphone, well maybe not love but I really, really, really, really like it! It is a day planner, alarm clock,phone, radio, camera, video camera, GPS, mini computer, texting machine (maybe thats me), weather finder, phonebook, , video game I could really go on! It's the best little invention since well since EVER!!!

I always have my phone. If for some reason I don't I feel panicked like when I don't have my purse or something. I have no way to get a hold of anyone and no way for anyone to get a hold of me. Sometimes I LOVE that feeling but on the day to day it is like a little friend. I stay connected with my distant family sharing phone calls, text messages, pictures, videos etc... be glad if I don't send you anything I get picture crazy! I just LOVE every single picture of my kids! Anyone else feel that way...they really never take a bad shot...EEWWWW they are just so darn sweet!

The main reason I think I may be in love with my phone is that like this blog it catches my everyday moments. The moments that with out my phone would go unrecorded, unphotographed and what is it... out of sight out of mind! Not me, not any more, not now that I have my phone! I get everything for instance Caleb was using the potty at the library today. I opened the door to peek on him and there he was a little man in a little man's potty. Doing his business at the tiny potty, washing his hands at the tiny sink, like I said SO DARN CUTE! Now that is a moment that I most likely would have forgot had I not snapped a picture! Ok, ok maybe that is a bad example but really everyday I take probably 10 pictures at least with my phone.

Most people say they have more pictures of their first born than their 2nd or 3rd. Not me I have the most of my sweet Pia bc of my phone! It makes me sad I didn't have it when K and C were babies. I barley have pictures of my sweet first and second born :( Well that's maybe not the truth but I have a lot less.

Anyway I guess I would encourage anyone and everyone to find their own way of remembering the small stuff. These days are numbered. Don't miss out on little moments. You may think you will never forget but let me tell you, you will at least some of it. These days will come and go, new beginnings that brush a side the old. Precious days, minutes, moments that I promise you won't wanna miss and when you take the time to catch them you will never be sorry you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...