Saturday, October 16, 2010

We have a tooth!


We have been waiting for this tooth for a long time. I felt as though my sweet little princess Pia was teething for about 2 months. Covered in drool, gnawing everything she could get close to her mouth, and grinding those naked little gums. Well this past week my in laws came to visit and as my father in law was holding her he spotted the tip of the iceberg, was it, is it, YES a TOOTH! Our Pia has a tooth! Another milestone crossed only 21 more to go, right Dad or am I way off?! (I love my dentist he's my Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...