Friday, September 10, 2010

Catching up with Khloe's birthday!!!!

The animal care center she had to have and has played with every day since. She knows what she likes!
Birthday girl
mani/pedi, magazine and coffee...life is good, no GREAT!
first Starbucks "coffee"
ready to hit the town
watering hole she so desperately wanted

6!
opening presents
Pia all dressed up
Daddy taking his girl to eat
She really dressed us all
the CAKE!


So my little girl turned 6!!!! I wrote a little something on her birthday refer back but I never did get around to her cake, dinner and birthday festivities. Tradition in our house says on your birthday you pick what you want to do and more importantly what you want to EAT! Always a cupcake for breakfast but the rest of the day is YOURS!

My little darling picked a fruit feast for lunch a favorite we picked up on from her Aunt Lindsay and her four amazing rug rats. It consists of every kind of fruit we have in the house, cheese, rolls etc... it's her favorite a true "fruititarian" at heart!

She then requested a girls date with me! How lucky am I that she still picks me to hang out with on her most special day! She wanted to in her words again swing by Starbucks and get a coffee, so we did, then run into Target to pick a toy, we did...then a relaxing mani/pedi with the 2 of us and our coffee! It was fabulous!!! I almost felt like it was MY birthday! I tell you my heart is FULL.

Next she wanted everyone to get "fancy" and go to dinner at her favorite restaurant Pei Wei NOT take out. She loves to get dressed up but don't we all come on...every now and then?! This little girl does anyway every chance she gets. She told us all what to wear, me a long strapless black dress, her Daddy a suit and tie, her brother a "church outfit" with his hair slick her words and her baby sister the wedding dress Mimi bought her hehehehe(its a fancy white easter dress)

So in typical fashion on her birthday we all made her wishes come true. We topped off dinner with an amazing cake from Sweet Mama bakery. She got exactly what she wanted (thanks Mimi and Daddy) for the presents a Playmobile safari set and all in all it was a fantastic birthday! A few snap shots of her perfect day!!


1 comment:

  1. Everyone looked beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday Khloe! I remeber you being pregnant wtih her doesnt seem like all that long a go cant beleieve she is 6! and your children are beautiful!!! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...